[NFBF-Tampa] useful information and links for the new TD Tampa Bay transportation service

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:31:22 UTC 2021

Oh yes ma’am it was a lot. My friend she was happy to come and interpret for me she has a mom and dad that’s deaf so she is a coda. If you don’t know or not sure what a cold it is. That’s kid who is born to death parents or kids parents who are deaf. So she’s a coda because her mom and dad and brother are deaf she’s the only Hearing in the family. She came by last night and he spent the night. I gave her the bed and I slept on the couch. And thank you for the information you sent on the speaker. I’m going to put that information in my braille note touch in my notes file that I have labeled the nfB. I put all The information from the meaning on there in case I need to go back and get some information.
Thank you again