[NFBF-Tampa] useful information and links for the new TD Tampa Bay transportation service

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:23:07 UTC 2021

Hi sHERRILL and MIRANDA

The information that SHERRILL shared here to everyone on the list about the speaker and the information. I copied it and text it to SHERYL BROWN. I known her since I was 16 years old. So any information weekend that I feel that her clients can use and the staff can use a copy it and text it to her. She text me back and said thank you.

🤟🏽🤟🏽🤟🏽Always
Ineko