[NFBF-Tampa] Time to Pay Dues to Tampa Bay Chapter

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:20:13 UTC 2021

Fellow Chapter Members,

Thank all of you who have paid your 2021 dues to the chapter.

Some of you have also paid for the 50/50 drawing, so I guess we have better have one of those too, right?

The amount due for your 2021 dues is $10.00, and includes your membership in the National Federation of the Blind and the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.  The 50/50 chances are $1.00 each or six for $5.00, twelve for $10.00, etc. So, when you pay, it would be helpful if you would include a comment indicating that the first $10.00 is for dues (unless you have already paid) and the rest of what you pay will go to 50/50 chances. If we don't get a note, we will just assume that the first $10.00 will be for dues (unless you previously paid) and the rest of your contribution will got for 50/50 chances.

You can pay via PayPal or directly via Square.

To pay via PayPal, the email address to send your payment to is:
mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org

If you can pay with a checking account and use the send to a friend option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

If you don’t have a PayPal account, or just want an easier way to send money, use this link to pay via Square:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/DDLWQAGJP4GHNM2OGGI6AUOH

However you pay, please put the word please add your name, address, phone number, and email address in the comments, along with what you are paying for. If you wish to send a separate email or text telling me about your payment, please feel free. My email address is danjhicks at gmail.com and my mobile phone number is 813-943-5544.

Please pay dues and 50/50 fees by 12 Noon on Friday, January 22, so that I have time to update my membership list and the 50/50 roster and so your payment can be included in the Treasurer's Report at Saturday's meeting.

Thank you all.

Dan Hicks,
Treasurer,
Tampa Chapter
National Federation of the blind of Florida
danjhicks at gmail.com
813-943-5544