[NFBF-Tampa] Time to Pay Dues to Tampa Bay Chapter

Catherine Fleeger fleec21 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 19 20:50:59 UTC 2021

Dan,

I just used the Square link you provided below to pay my $10.00 dues for 2021 to the NFB Tampa Chapter by credit card. I don't have a Pay Pal account and don't want to open one.  I couldn't find any comment section or a place to indicate "Dues" so that you'd know I was not buying 50/50 tickets.

Thanks for your help,

Cathy Fleeger