[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:32:21 UTC 2021

Hi Louise

 The last time I went to the doctor they told me that I only have a little bit of light perception   And will lose shadows. That was back in 2015 when he told me. But then when I got Frisco it went to the eye doctor in 2017. He told me that I no longer can see Sherrill and only have light perception but it Hass to be held close to my face. But I always had spasms in my eye where my eyes would go close. But the burning and watering is from my dad side of the family. My dad had the same thing with the burning and watering and he had to be in the dark. And the doctor told me I no longer legally blind that I am blind. Since I can’t not see print people or shadows. He said now that I only see like I’m considered blind.

I wanted to let you know. That when I got my blue focus 14 Brill display a guy name Bapin from I can connect for people who is deaf blind trained me on my blue focus 14 braille display in linked up to my iPhone for me. And then when I got my braille note touch +3 years ago the same guy BAPIN from  I can connect for people whose both deaf blind he trained me on my Braille note touch plus. So I know how to use it. I just needed to know how to do a? On it. I know how to do it on the braille writer. But I wanted to know how to do it on her braille display or a braille note. I was trained on my braille note touch plus already.

Thanks again
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone