[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:34:03 UTC 2021

Oh yes I use voiceover on all my Apple products. And I have a blue focus 14 that I can link up to both iPhone and iPad. But I mostly link it up to iPhone. And I was also trained on my braille note touch plus from a company who works with people who are both deaf blind. Since I have all Apple products I qualified for the blue focus 14 braille display and the barrel note touch 32 sale plus. The last time I’ve been to the doctor that’s when he told me I am no longer legally blind I am now blind because I only see light perception. And it’s close to my face. But I can feel the brightness on my face so I wear blue shades. They are nice my sister picked them out for me. My sister said that when I have my blue shades on you cannot see my eyes not at all. That the person sees her reflection in the sheets. And I also have a Borrell writer that I got back in mid 2000 also gifted to me by the lighthouse for the blind.

Thanks again for asking. I do not mind sharing and educating those who do not know I’m not sure that I am no longer legally blind. I never ever had 2020 vision. So I never knew what color look like and I never knew how my family looked. I never could make out what they look like. So I’ve been like this all my life since I’ve been six months old. Oh and before I forget I keep my screen curtain on so nobody can see what I’m typing with my blue focus 14 when I’m out and about. But when I’m home by myself I voice text. But if I see that it’s not coming out good because of my hearing loss also then I use my blue focus 14 BROWN display.

Lots of love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone