[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Joy joy.relton at icloud.com
Wed Jul 14 19:05:51 UTC 2021

Hi Ed,
We are doing beautifully!
Our little apartment is becoming our home here in Portland.
I am enjoying the ability to walk places and actually have an incline.
Also lots of new places to check out.
The boys parenthesis my sons dogs and parenthesis have a little problem with VIKKI.
They think she wants to play as rough as they do and they just pulled her over so we are keeping them separated so she doesn’t get injured.
Kind of frustrating but necessary.
Enjoying the weather now that it is not so hot.
hope you are doing well too

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2021, at 7:07 AM, Ed Sanders via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Joy, hello. How are you?