[NFBF-Tampa] FW: TD Tampa Bay transportation service

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:49:30 UTC 2021

Debbie Malone has written what I think is a great template to help us all write to our legislators and other decision makers, to encourage them to once again provide funding to TD-Tampa Bay, a great program with was with us for too short a time. Revise the letter where indicated and in any other way that will make it your own. Our aim is to show how important this service is to improving the lives of the blind of our five counties.

Dan Hicks