[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 02:08:54 UTC 2021

No not yet. The doctor help me on some kind of medicine that helps with the numbing and tingling it’s coming from T4 and T6 of my spine. And then if that don’t help or stop helping I think he’s going to try what you just mentioned and if that doesn’t help then surgery. T4 and T6 it’s near the top of the spine. And that hey Cindy numbness and tingling to my left arm and left hand and first three fingers of my left hand. So he does have me on medicine for that. If you need to take it twice a day or two pills at one time. I asked my One twice a day or two at one Time. And he said yes you can take two together. He said each pill is 40 mg and I take two together that would be 80 mg. And he said to take them both in the morning at any time in the morning that I feel comfortable with.