[NFBF-Tampa] Saturday's Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting! RSVP and purchase 50/50 chances now!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 03:36:40 UTC 2021

Fellow Federation Members,

Chapter President Miranda Kilby has asked me to circulate this announcement to one and all!

Our next Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting will be Saturday, July 24 at Beef O'Brady's,  8810 N Himes Ave, Tampa, FL 33614. At this time, we have no plan to stream the meeting. We have the meeting room at the restaurant from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM, but we need to have a head-count. So we would like everyone to please RSVP. Replying to this message is the best way, or you can write to me at danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>  .

We want everyone who wants to purchase tickets for the monthly 50/50 drawing to be able to do so, so we are giving you a few days to purchase tickets before the meeting.

The deadline is Thursday, July 22, at 11:59 PM. We encourage everyone to buy tickets ahead of time, before this deadline, but if you attend the meeting in person we will should be able to add you to the raffle. Please bring cash to purchase tickets if you are buying them at the meeting. Buying them in advance is probably the best way.

As usual five dollars will get you six tickets, $10 will get you 12 tickets and so on. You do not need to be present to win.

Here is how to pay for your lucky chances.

You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

 <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

If you can pay with a checking account and use the send to a friend option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

If you don’t have a PayPal account, or just want another way to send money, use this link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/DDLWQAGJP4GHNM2OGGI6AUOH

Pay with a credit card or debit card and fill out the simple form so we have your name and email address (ignore any past dates on the site).

Remember, you only have a few days to RSVP and to donate and claim your chances! Why not do it right now?

Thank you all and good luck!

Dan Hicks,

Treasurer,

Tampa Chapter

National Federation of the blind of Florida