[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Convention plan closed

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:58:28 UTC 2021

Good morning Miranda,

Welcome back. I hope you and Paul enjoyed your vacation and made lots of
memories. I plan to be present tonight at the meeting to report on the
Seniors Concerns.

Gloria

Glorianfbf-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of tampa
President via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:14 AM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: tampa President <nfbf.tampa at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Convention plan closed

Good morning Tampa members,

Tonight at 8 PM, July 28 we will be holding a closed convention planning
meeting. This is for the Tampa Bay Chapter, the Miami chapter, in the state
affiliate to get together to coordinate and plan accordingly. We need all
hands on deck for this project, so I hope you will attend. Please see the
information below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96758589262

Meeting ID: 967 5858 9262
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,96758589262# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96758589262# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)