[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [Convention-Planning-List] Convention Planning Notes

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:08:51 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I am forwarding the below message just in case there’s someone that has not been put on the convention planning list that would like to be on. Saying that, please let me know if you need to be added. Please see below the information regarding state convention thus far. Thank you

Ph: (352)942-0417

Begin forwarded message: