[NFBF-Tampa] FW: My Letter of Resignation

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:41:17 UTC 2021

Marion,
First, I would like to write to you personally. I want to remind you that our friendship comes first before anything, and that you are leaving the organization, but not our friendship. Now, I will just you as the president of the Tampa Bay chapter of the national Federation of the blind. I would like to thank you so much for your dedication and hard work that you have demonstrated over the years in this organization. Your leader ship is contagious and has made me a better leader. Your passion is like no other and will be truly missed. I wish you nothing but the best in all your endeavors. Once again, thank you!

With warm regards,

Ph: (352)942-0417