[NFBF-Tampa] Upcoming meeting alerts

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:33:35 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I hope you all are doing well. On Saturday, May 22 from 2 PM until 4 PM we will be holding our first in person meeting for those who are vaccinated. This meeting will be located at Yvonne Rosanelli‘s house out on her back porch. If you are not vaccinated or cannot attend no worries, we will still be holding this meeting by zoom as well. If you are going to attend in person you must reserve your spot by Friday at 5 PM.To attend this meeting you can not use Hart plus to get there.  However, you can use other transportation such as TD Tampa Bay.

Again, you must reserve your spot and keep in mind of the time difference. The zoom information will be sent out in a separate email. Thank you

Ph: (352)942-0417