[NFBF-Tampa] Upcoming meeting alerts

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:32:21 UTC 2021

Greetings all,
It was discussed on our last chapter meeting the possibility of holding an in person meeting at Yvonne Rosanelli‘s house. It was mentioned then that she did not live on para transit route. TD Tampa Bay is very accessible and easy to sign up for. The best part is that we all qualify whether it’s because of age or just because of our disability. This location was not decided based on Uber or lift. In addition, yes you must have both vaccines to be able to attend and have at least the two weeks after the last vaccine. I do apologize for any inconvenience for anyone.

Ph: (352)942-0417