[NFBF-Tampa] Invitation

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:17:08 UTC 2021

I was asking for the address in case I’m free that day. Because I never been to the cheesecake factory. And I would have to take two buses to get there. We’re instead I will have to do the hard plus if I was free on that day so I never been there before and I want it the exact address on where the cheesecake factory is in case I’m free to go. Whoever gave out the address I want to say thank you. Because given me the location does not help me. Giving me the exact address helps me better. So whoever gave out the address I want to say thank you so much

Ineko

Sent from my iPhone