[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB TAMPA chapter list

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:19:52 UTC 2021

I agree with Scott.
Louise

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ineko Gary via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 7:22 PM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ineko Gary <rubiigary at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB TAMPA chapter list

Hi  All

Guess what I did today from 2 o'clock until 525. I helped my neighbor Miss Kay that lives across the hall from me the manager Miss Joy and the rent office lay mulch.  And the lady who lives next door to miss Kay is telling people that I am not blind that I have 2020 vision because no blind person can pick up a bag of mulch and carry it to where they needed to go and pour it and use their hands to spread it. The rent office Miss Joy had to keep telling her Miss Doug that I am blind. That I only have light perception and that I was blind and I've been six months old. And kept telling her that I've been living over here in Oakhurst Square, Apartments apartmentsGoing on 25 years in May. But she does not want to believe me, Miss Joy, or her boyfriend, or Miss Kay son, she said I don't care what y'all say she is not lying she's fully cited like us. Because there's no blind person can lay mulch, cook, clean house, and go and catch the city bus, or Heart Plus, by herself. And MI, Miss Kay, Miss Kay son, and Mr. boyfriend, and a lady next to me. Along with the rental office it I can do. And blind people can also do. I had to prove to her today that just because I only have light perception that I can go out there with Miss Kay, Miss Joy, and lay mulch from 2 o'clock until 515. And tomorrow morning we're going to meet Miss Joy back outside and finish laying the rest of the mulch. I told Miss Doug my hands or my eyes. Aunt Kay said that I sprayed it much better than her and she has 2020 vision. Miss Joy said I also did a good job spreading them with my hand. Because I tried using the back of the rake but I'm heavy-handed so it didn't work so I gave Miss Kate a rake and I just used my hands. And yes I had on gloves Miss Joy gave me and Miss Kay two sets of gloves for today and tomorrow. And it was so nice and cool outside today that I had for SCHOOL outside on the bottom of the steps on a long leash he was watching me. I wanted to share with my nfb family that I laid mulch today and I'm doing mulch again tomorrow lay in it.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone