[NFBF-Tampa] Holiday Party

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:11:59 UTC 2021

The reason why we are changing it is because, the Olive Garden cannot guarantee that we will be seated by ourselves due to our party being on a weekend. At Chili’s this is a private room that for sure it will just be us. I hope this makes sense and that you will still join us on December 11

Ph: (352)942-0417