[NFBF-Tampa] Chilies Menu

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Nov 24 19:15:48 UTC 2021

Hi all, and happy Thanksgiving!

I think that after reading this you'll thank me for sending the following
link for the Chilies menu for your reading pleasure. Warning: Make sure you
don't have anything else to do for awhile, as this menu goes on and on.

Of course I can't guarantee it's totally up to date, but it's probably
pretty accurate.

Hopefully this will help and we won't have to take up a nice waitress's
time, not to mention ours.  for a half hour reading it to us. There's so
much choice that I'm glad I have plenty of time to figure out which yummy
dish to order.

I do know that my drink of choice will be a margarita since I don't have to
wear my secretary's hat that day (lol.)

Chilies address: 2903 N. Dale Mabry (near Tampa's Raymond James  Stadium)

Happy reading!

Sherrill

https://www.allmenus.com/fl/tampa/110047-chilis/menu/