[NFBF-Tampa] [NFBF-Statewide] [NFBF-L] TD Tampa Bay campaign

Siham Atshan sihamatshan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:07:08 UTC 2021

Hello Debbie and  all, sorry I’m replying to all because I wonder if anyone had the same problem I did. I sent a whole bunch of letters and all of them but one were undeliverable that the address was not found or something. I don’t know whether this is something deliberate  from the state to discourage feedback and advocacy or something else. Thank you

Pardon any spelling errors as this email has been sent by my iPhone
Siham Atshan

Cell +1 732.713.2084