[NFBF-Tampa] TD Tampa Bay Request for restoration of Funding

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:46:01 UTC 2021

Hi all, Sorry for the late final email. I wanted to be sure all of the
legislative assistants' emails were good.

To make this as easy as possible.
1. be sure you address your letter to the appropriate group, representative
vs. Senator. It would not be good for a senator to get an email that is
directed to a representative.
2. copy and paste your letter into the body of the email. Do not send
attachments, they may not go through.
3. copy and paste the list of email addresses into the BCC field, not the
TO field. In gmail, if you choose TO, then the CC and BCC fields show up.
Past no more than 25 at a time. You will have to send several emails, each
with different lists of 25 or less. I have already separated the email
addresses into the right size groups for you. They are attached to this
email in 2 separate files, one for representatives, one for senators.
4. Don't forget to put a subject. Perhaps something like "TD Tampa Bay
Request for restoration of Funding"
5. After you have double checked everything, then send.
6. If you want to send a letter to governor DeSantis, do it separately so
that ou can address your letter to him directly. The email address is
GovernorRon.Desantis at eog.myflorida.com

Any questions, please feel free to call or email me.
Debbie Malone
727-945-2299
dmalone510 at gmail.com

--