[NFBF-Tampa] Auction basket description

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:44:23 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Dan and Gloria are donating the following Wine Enjoyment package, which we call, “A Bottle of Rosé, Instead.”

Two bottles of good Rosé wine

A very well-made, high quality corkscrew, new in box

A Wine Aerator ,  designed for the perfect pour, new in box

A package of two Wine Keepers, to keep your opened bottles of wine fresh and tasting like you just opened it. New in box.

Two portable wine glasses, still in original packages. Take them with you to enjoy your vino anywhere!

Estimated value is $50 - $60.

We don’t have a basket, but I would suggest a strong transparent mesh or plastic bag, perhaps in a basket, to hold all of the goodies our chapter members are donating.

Looking forward to a very fun and rewarding auction!

Dan and Gloria