[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa Chapter — are we meeting on 9/25?

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:03:28 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to make sure that we are meeting on Saturday, September 25 at Beef O’Brady’s. I know that some of you may not be going to the convention, so I hope to see you at the meeting.

I am planning to donate $200.00 for door prizes at the convention for our chapter to contribute. Yes, some of you who are not going to the convention will miss out on maybe getting a door prize. I hope we have a nice 50/50 for the meeting.

Gloria