[NFBF-Tampa] NFBF Tampa Bay Chapter Fundraising Meeting

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:09:31 UTC 2022

Greetings all Tampa Bay Chapter members,

At the suggestion of NFBF President Paul Martinez and Tampa Bay Chapter
President Miranda Kilby, I am calling  a special Fundraising Meeting. We will
hold a Zoom meeting, this coming Monday, April 18, at 8:00 PM, to discuss the
important topic of raising money for our chapter.

All who are interested of raising funds to enable our chapter to help members
go to conventions, attend public events, and to assist persons who are in
need, should attend.

We will discuss various ways to raise funds, including applying for grants
from not-for-profits, selling food or candy to the public, holding garage
sales, and whatever else we can come up with. The ideas generated at this
meeting will be discussed at our next monthly meeting, on Saturday, April 23.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/95153563976

Meeting ID: 951 5356 3976

One tap mobile:

+13126266799,,95153563976# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,95153563976# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 951 5356 3976

If you have any questions, please email or text me. My contact information is
below.

Gloria Mills Hicks

Fundraising Chairperson

Tampa Bay Chapter, NFBF