[NFBF-Tampa] Tonight's NFBF Tampa Bay Chapter Fundraising Meeting - Reminder!

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:19:36 UTC 2022

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to attend tonight. Because I’ve been having some crazy trouble with my iPhone 7. Sometimes I have to shut down my phone for 20 minutes at a time for it to work. So if my phone is working tonight I will be on the call. If I don’t come in on a call that means my phone is acting crazy again.

Lots of love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone