[NFBF-Tampa] Correction

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:02:06 UTC 2022

OK the meeting is next Saturday I thought that. This is the third address to Chili’s I got. But I called just now to Chili’s on N. Dale Mabry Highway and I found it to be 2903 No Northdale Mabry Highway. Question did you mean this address for next Saturday? Just wanna make sure. I saw three different addresses now in the emails.?