[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for September - to be rescheduled

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:13:03 UTC 2022

Thank you Gloria for letting me know.

Sherri

From: glorianfbf at gmail.com <glorianfbf at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 10:13 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: glorianfbf at gmail.com
Subject: Senior Concerns Meeting for September - to be rescheduled

Greetings everyone!

Our Seniors Concerns meeting date and time will change for September only,
due to the Presidential Release being scheduled for our normal timeslot. We
will announce the date and time in a few days.

Our topic will be hurricane preparedness in Florida. This is a topic that is
important to all of us, so please plan to attend, when the meeting is
announced.

We wish you all the best!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com