[NFBF-Tampa] Start thinking

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:50:22 UTC 2022

Greetings members, friends, and supporters,
As you all know our state convention is quickly approaching, and there’s a few deadlines approaching as well. One of those deadlines is our description of our auction basket. So, what can you contribute to this? Would someone like to throw something out so we can start creating a theme? All ideas and items are welcomed. Thank you

For a new members, each year at our state convention we hold an auction. Each chapter and division is required to put together a basket that has a minimum of $50 value in it. This year the auction will be on Saturday evening and is usually a lot of fun. Our goal of each basket is to raise more than the $50, and all proceeds goes towards our state affiliate. In the past they have designated the funds to go to different programs, like our bell program, which is for children, it’s gone to our seniors, two our student scholarship programs, or our General operation account. If you have any questions regarding the auction or the basket please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

Ph: (352)942-0417