[NFBF-Tampa] First meeting of the new year

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:33:43 UTC 2022

Greetings members, friends, and supporters,
I hope all of you have been staying warm and spending time with friends and family. Our first meeting will be January 28, from 12 PM until 2 PM at Beef Obrady‘s, 8810 N. Himes Ave. yes, this is the fifth Saturday of January and not the fourth Saturday. I hope all of you will make appropriate plans to be there as we will discuss our goals and plans for 2023 and we need everyone’s input. So, be there or be square.

In addition, it is that time of year where dues will be collected. Our membership dues are $10 per month and can be paid in person, via PayPal, or by square. Reach out to Dan Hicks for more information.

Ph: (352)942-0417