[NFBF-Tampa] Dues are due!

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:24:55 UTC 2022

Fellow Tampa Bay Chapter members,

Here is a list of chapter members who have paid dues for 2022, according to
my records.

Brittany Fraer

Ineko Gary

Barbara Gaw

Christy Hedinger

Cindy Hedinger

Dan Hicks

Gloria Hicks

Sherrill O'Brien

Louise Peyton

Yvonne Rosanelli

Noe Villeda

Scott Wilson

If your name is not on this list, we need your dues for this year.

You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

 <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

If you can pay with a checking account and use the "send to a friend"
option, it doesn't cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit
card, you can use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

If you don't have a PayPal account, or just want another way to send money,
use this link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBH
LMLBC2UGD

Pay with a credit card or debit card and fill out the simple form so we have
your name and email address.

You can also mail a check to the address below.

Dues are $10.00 per year. Our constitution currently allows for a lifetime
membership for $100.00.

If you have paid for this year and your name was not on the above list,
please text me at 813-943-5544 or write me at danjhicks at gmail.com
<mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>  and let me know.

Please, let's get everyone caught up as soon as possible.

Dan Hicks,

Treasurer,

Tampa Chapter

National Federation of the blind of Florida

504 South Armenia Ave.

Unit 1319B

Tampa, FL  33609

danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>