[NFBF-Tampa] West team Washington Seminar meeting

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:31:44 UTC 2022

Greetings Tampa members,
It’s our time to let Tampa shine! Come join this meeting and find out where you can help!

Hello, Please share this wherever appropriate.

The West Florida Legislative Team is inviting you to a meeting.

If you are interested in learning more about legislation, would like to participate, or would like to be present to cheer for those people presenting the legislative priorities, by showing support with your presents.
Then please come join us to prepare for this process.