[NFBF-Tampa] Updates and friendly reminders

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:46:01 UTC 2022

Greetings all,
In our last meeting we discuss goals for 2022. Thanks to Dan who took minutes for us and got them out very quickly after the meeting we are able to look back and see what was discussed. I know that Raquel, the ADA coordinator for the city of Tampa has been contacted regarding The strive center and has helped us make contact with them and hopefully soon will have some more information.  In addition, I have contacted Debbie Malone, who has unfortunately moved to Massachusetts, but she still willing to help assist us in the TD Tampa Bay campaign. She will be getting with Sewar, who is going to chair this project moving forward very soon. Some things that are still being worked on is a fundraising meeting, shared by Gloria before our next chapter meeting, and a Constitution meeting. Once these have been scheduled it will be posted and sent out.

If you were interested in assisting our virtual Washington seminar, please attend the meeting that was just posted to our listserv , which is going to be held on February 6.

Ph: (352)942-0417