[NFBF-Tampa] West team Washington Seminar meeting

Scott Wilson s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Sun Feb 6 01:50:32 UTC 2022

The Washington West Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Washington Seminar Meeting
Time: Feb 6, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99158611831

Meeting ID: 991 5861 1831
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,99158611831# US (New York)
+13017158592,,99158611831# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)