[NFBF-Tampa] FW: March 2 bible classes

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:48:24 UTC 2022

Good news from Renee

From: Renee Garcia <renee12garcia at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 11:53 AM
To: Joo Hooi Albritton <joohooialbritton at hotmail.com>; Judith Clavey <jclavey12 at gmail.com>; Simoni Darvina Williams <simwilliams at hotmail.com>; Jennifer Mayfield <jennmayfield at gmail.com>; Jamie H. Watkins <jamiehig at yahoo.com>; joan sargent <jsargent1jiggs at gmail.com>; Eniola Owi <yemiowi at yahoo.com>; Ramsay Jones <ramsayJones at gmail.com>; Dee Fulghum <nanadeevf at icloud.com>; Rita Pennino <rlpennino at verizon.net>; Nancy Smith <n46smith at icloud.com>; Louise Peyton <lp2473 at hotmail.com>
Subject: March 2 bible classes

Ladies,

I have exciting news.  I will be receiving the insulin pump on March 2.  I will have to spend the day learning how to use it and take care of it.  March 2 was the only time they could get me an appointment unless I wanted to wait another week, which I really did not want to do.   So this means no class on March 2 - morning or evening  since I prefer to keep the two classes on the same word.  We will meet again on March 9th.  Please be sure to remember that there is an Ash Wednesday service on March 2 at 12:00 and 7:00pm.

Look forward to seeing all of you soon.  Thank you for your patience with all the changes.

Blessings and love,

Renee