[NFBF-Tampa] Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Chapter

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:54:09 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

The February, 2022 meeting of the Tampa Bay Chapter was an eventful one.

We adopted an amended constitution (after a first reading at a special
meeting earlier in the week) and held elections. Here is the new slate of
officers and board members:

President: Miranda Kilby

Vice President: Gloria Mills Hicks

Secretary: Sherrill O'Brien

Treasurer: Dan Hicks

Board Members: Yvonne Rosanelli, Barbara Gaw, and Sewar Qumebi.

Under the new constitution (which I do not doubt will meet with the approval
of the NFBF) about half of the board will be up for reelection after one
year.

Congratulations to all who were elected and congratulations to the Tampa Bay
Chapter for moving forward with a newly remodeled constitution.

Dan Hicks, Treasurer