[NFBF-Tampa] [NFBF-L] Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Chapter

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Feb 27 18:22:18 UTC 2022

Congratulations to the newly elected members of the Tampa Chapter board and an enormous thank you for those who previously served. I look forward to working with all of you to build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida! Let’s borrow President Martinez construction hat and get to work.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida