[NFBF-Tampa] [NFBF-L] Reminder: Senior Concerns Meeting for January 2022!

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:58:06 UTC 2022

Hi Gloria and Senior Concerns Committee Members,
I am so sorry I was not able to attend the meeting last night. Based on
Paul Lewis' Email post, it must have been a lively discussion. I know the
meetings are recorded, but I don't know how to access the ZOOM recording(s)
unless link information has been offered by the host and those in the ZOOM
meeting have responded to the information box that they are aware the
meeting is being recorded.
Hope to be on the call in February.
Happy New Year!
Judy