[NFBF-Tampa] Saturday's Pancake Breakfast

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:23:53 UTC 2022

Hi Miranda,

Just a quick question are we still having a meeting a short meeting after the breakfast?

If my friend drops me off at home late Friday night I say about 1230 Friday night. I should try to make it to the pancake breakfast.

I did hand out all the flowers I had at the fiesta Plaza at the Spanish store. How you spell it is Fresco so I’m not sure if anybody from that store is gonna come..

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone