[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa Chapter list.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:39:32 UTC 2022

It cost nothing. There’s a website you go to and told you to fill it out. But left you know ahead of time I tried it from my iPhone with voiceover it wouldn’t let me do nothing one on my iPad wouldn’t do nothing and I tried on my Apple MacBook Air I couldn’t get into it. So what I did was I sent an email explaining that I couldn’t go onto the page to fill out the paper. And I told him I was blind and put in my address. And I waited a couple weeks and I got it. It cost nothing. What do you like me to put the website here.?

Sent from my iPhone