[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa Chapter list.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:10:55 UTC 2022

Hi family

Question can y’all please send a prayers for me?
Yesterday at the meeting. I had for lunch rice, broccoli, and chicken. The chicken bowl. And I noticed an hour after I ate it waiting for our Heart Plus to come home. My stomach starting ticket no good. And soon as I get home just say I got sick top and bottom really bad. And today my stomach still hurts from the mail yesterday. I told my sister to years old of me and she thinks that I have gotten food poisoning. Because I told her half of the rice was undercooked have the rice with overcooked the broccoli and chicken didn’t taste right. And I told her that usually they cook that meal really really good but yesterday I don’t know what happened. I’ve been drinking green tea since I got home yesterday and today. To help settle my stomach it has ginger in it. And yesterday when I got home and relaxed after I got sick really bad from top and bottom I drank almost a half a bottle of Pepto-Bismol. And I just been laying around the house  today.

Oh and also when I woke up this morning it felt like somebody poured hot lava wax into my eyes. After I took care of FROM SCHOOL this morning I tried to drops in my eyes and waited for like almost 3 hours and the drops did not help. Told my sister that somethings going on also with my eyes that I’m having trouble keeping them open. And so she said she’s going to pray for me also. I told her that I’m glad that I have my GUIDE DOGS Frisco. And also told her that I am glad that only have a tiny bit of light perception close to my face. Because if I had more than that my eyes would be on fire from the lights.

Lots of love always
🤟🤟🤟🤟

Sent from my iPhone