[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa Chapter less

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:33:10 UTC 2022

Hi all

I got tested today for Covid and good news I still do not have tCovid. I am so glad. Even though I’ve been around my family that doesn’t have Covid and my meat that doesn’t have Covid I still don’t have Covid. But I am past due for my second set of booster shots which I will do next month.

Ever since Covid came out back in February 20 20 I’ve been getting tested since then and since then I’ve never had Covid I am so happy. But I do feel bad for those who have thought of it and they had the symptoms with it.

Lots of love always 🤟🤟🤟

Sent from my iPhone