[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Looking For A Local Friendship

Edward Sanders griffsanders at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:24:45 UTC 2022

How close are you to the sponge docks?

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of rdfjr via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 6:42 PM
To: nfbf-tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rdfjr <rdfjr at ptd.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Looking For A Local Friendship

  _____

From: rdfjr <rdfjr at ptd.net <mailto:rdfjr at ptd.net> >
To: nfb-tampa <nfb-tampa at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfb-tampa at nfbnet.org> >
Date: Saturday, 18 June 2022 1:34 PM EDT
Subject: Looking For A Local Friendship

Hi. It’s Rob from Pennsylvania. I would like to know if any of you know any younger people in the Palm Harbor or Tarpon Springs area. My home in Palm Harbor is a 55 and older community. I do have friends there, but I would like to connect with some younger individuals preferably late 30’s to early 40’s. They could either be sighted or blind. I just want someone who is close to my age to hang out with and talk about things like Taylor Swift and other things. Thanks.