[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB TAMPA Chapter LIST

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:02:02 UTC 2022

Hi Miranda

Tuesday after I got done with the dentist I swung by the plaza on Armenia to the family dollar. And I didn’t have a chance to ask about people giving a dollar for the NFB. Because one the lady I usually talk to she was off that day and three it was very busy that day in the dollar store.

I have not forgot about us. The next time I’ll go back hopefully it will be the lady that knows me. And I can talk to her and see. And also to let you know that Monday I started with a stomach bug. And then after I got home from the dentist and the family dollar later that day I was getting worse with the stomach bug s so I didn’t have a chance to go back this week. But I will try again next week when I feel much better from the stomach bug. No I do not have Covid. But I will definitely keep you in the loop on what’s going on with the family dollar  on Armenia at the plaza.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone