[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Monthly Calendar of Events

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:40:00 UTC 2022

Greetings Tampa members and friends,
Please see below the email that was sent out by Camille that has a list of the National Federation Of The Blind of Florida‘s monthly activities. One will notice, that are affiliate is very busy and there is something for everyone. I encourage you to look over and attend were you see you best fit in. Good luck!