[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:15:33 UTC 2022

Hi Miranda

I just sent a text to my Long life friend. And my new friend. Asking if they would like to come to the meeting this Wednesday at the lighthouse for the blind for the meeting that’s at 10 o’clock for TD Tampa Bay. And explain to him what the meeting was about. One friend I know since I was a little girl and my new friend I just happened to become friends with her last year in December.

I will let you know if they say yes or no.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone