[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:10:38 UTC 2022

Oh no I’m not using that face where you can unlock the phone. I did set up a four digit code. But when I’m home in the house I have my passcode turn off. But when I’m out and about I turn on my pass code along with voiceover. I asked my sister about my phone with my face will be a good idea and we both agreed no. Because she said your eyes have to be open for it to really notice your face. But since I have trouble keeping my eyes open that’s why we agreed not to use my face. I can only open my eyes just a tiny bit. And she said that’s not enough to use the face. So mean and my sister agreed to use the code. And we went through the phone together from my new phone and we saw that it does have where you can pick a four digit code and that’s what I picked. Just to unlock the phone. All that stuff for the bank and everything my sister said don’t worry about setting that up. Because she has all my bank information credit card information and she does all that for me through her phone.

Do you only reason I got the iPhone 13 because they told me it was faster than the iPhone SE but I do miss my home button. And also my iPhone has gotten to the point where even with the volume turned up all the way I can’t hear it. And sometimes it ask crazy. But I do miss using my iPhone 7. Now trying to get my brawl display link up to it I’m having a problem. It shows that it’s there but it’s not connecting or I can use my brawl display with it. So this frustrates me APPLE SUPPORT was trying to help me Saturday and so we took screenshots and he send it to I forget who to get help to set up auto connect my brawl display.  I told the guy bapin FROM I can’t connect for those like me who is both deaf blind he said when he brings my bro note back he will help me to get it where it says connecting where I can use it with my iPhone 13. I have to keep my phone safe until my sister is able to get me a case through Amazon like she did for my iPhone seven. She’s going to get a case for me from my iPhone 13. She asked me what color I told her Fred if they are out of red then purple. I told her I pick red because that’s her favorite color and what and when I have my phone with me I could think of my sister more and more.