[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter last

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:39:18 UTC 2022

Hey sherrill O,Brien

You don’t know me. But I want to tell you that you are dumb.. Because you are not an eye doctor and never was an eye doctor, because I heard you’re totally blind. So you have no right and no reason to tell other people that, somebody is faking how much vision loss they have. You are not an eye doctor you do not know how much another person can see and can’t see because you are not an eye doctor and you have not grown up with this family and his friends, family friends. To know how much someone can see and can’t see. If you don’t stop putting out false lies, I am going to take you to court and see you.

The unknown