[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:12:30 UTC 2022

Hi all

1  To sherrill O,Brien, and the rest of the Tampa Bay chapter. I want to say that it was not me who sent out the email. I was with my middle sister when this email went out. And went to my other sister house also. Found out it was my boyfriend of 30 years. That he  sent the email from my email to Sherrill O,Brien. I really do apologize and wanted to say I’m truly sorry for him getting into my or going onto my email without me knowing while I was away and sent that email out. When I leave my house, I will make sure I will hide my laptop . And keep the voiceover on. Because he does not know how to navigate my laptop with voiceover on. I always have to turn it off for him to use my laptop when he supposed to be looking for jobs for his brother. Again that email did not come  from  me. It came from my boyfriend without my knowledge because I was not home. I am so truly truly sorry.

This email is yes from me
Lots of love Al