[NFBF-Tampa] [NFBF-L] Tampa Bay Chapter Holiday Party!

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:30:20 UTC 2022

I’m so sorry that I won’t be able to attend. I’m in Cincinnati and staying here this year through January, because my daughter is having a baby.

I so enjoyed the convention and am looking forward to knowing more of you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, all, and a wonderful time at the tampa Holiday bash!

Peace,

Deborah