[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns October

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:19:41 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone!

Because we will be travelling on Thursday, our regular meeting day, we will
not have our regular 8:00 meeting this month.

Our meeting will be the Seniors Concerns Seminar at the NFBF State Convention,
in Jacksonville, Saturday, October 8, at 3:00 PM. The subject will be
Transportation Disadvantaged in Florida. Hope to see you all there.

If you have any questions, my contact information is below.

We wish you all the best!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com